The Friary at Frascati is located in a splendid location on the Roman hills. The Province of Rome handed it over to the General Curia in 1911. From 31 May 2011 until 2016 it became the headquarters of the CIMPCap secretariat, which had moved from Rome-Garbatella to Frascati. For 5 years, the General Curia, while maintaining ownership of the Frascati friary, entrusted its responsibility to CIMPCap.
The part of the friary reserved for the accommodation and instruction of the friars has been completely renovated: 36 single rooms with bathrooms, a large recreation room and a conference room (also used for group study) have been created.
Via Cardinal Massaia, 26
00044 Frascati RM
Tel. +39 06 9401 0439
Fax. +39 06 9428 6644
- Frascati - giardino dei Cappuccini
- Frascati - giardino dei Cappuccini 2
- Frascati - chiesa dei Cappuccini
- Frascati - coro dei Cappuccini